Frequently Asked Questions

Is there an entrance examination to the Pre Medical Track?

No, there is no entrance examination. The only requirement is to finish High School studies and be eligible for university studies in your home country. (No failed results in the transcripts). Even though a certain level of English language is required (B1/B2).


What does the placement test consist of?

The placement test will be in Biology, Chemistry, Math and General English. (Multiple choice questions and a composition.) This is not an examination only a test to see how much you remember from High School. If you have not studied Biology or Chemistry it is also fine.


 Is there a scholarship or student loan available?

No, unfortunately, there is no scholarship; however, in some countries (for example: Sweden) the Government gives student loan to the students.


Is united kingdom a safe country?

  • Of the world's top 20 safest countries, 14 are in Europe and united kingdom is one of them.
  • Study in united kingdom is safer for students than the United States of America.
  • EU is generally considered the safest region in the world.
  • As a student in united kingdom you can enjoy the freedom of movement in the whole European Union
  • united kingdom has a high level of food safety and animal & plant health. As an EU member also has remarkably high standards when it comes to matters such as GMOs, hormones, questionable chemicals and other additives.


What is the difference between the Two semester and the Intensive Pre Medical Track?

Two Semester Pre-Medical Track: Mainly designed for those who have not studied one or some of the required subjects or who lack knowledge in English.

One Semester Intensive Pre-Medical Track: Designed for those who need to refresh their previous studies and have a good command of English.


How can I find an apartment?

Our Student Service Centre operates an accommodation office to deal with housing.

Our office is at your service with addresses of furnished apartments for rent. If you come to us, you can select from more than two hundred available apartments. Our colleagues will arrange appointments for you to see flats and will accompany you and help you to communicate with the owners. Once you have agreed on the terms with an owner, the contract can be made directly with the owner at our office using our English and UK forms and contracts.


The housing service of College International is located in Room 008 (ground floor) and is open Monday through Friday. Please do not forget to arrange an appointment in advance!

Do I get a student ID?

We provide a UK temporary student ID, with which students are entitled to get the reduced price student monthly ticket for public transportation. The temporary student ID will be valid for 60 days following the date of issuing. You will have to renew it in our office every 60 days before it expires.


Which universities can I apply after the Pre Medical Track?

You can apply to UK medical Universities, for example:

  • Semmelweis  University, Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy
  • University of Szeged, Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy
  • University of Pécs, Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry
  • Veterinary University
  • Semmelweis University, Faculty of Health Sciences – Physiotherapy, Nursing, Midwifery
  • Or any other Universities worldwide